How to use Alleo.ai day-to-day
Using a productivity app can help you structure your day and make the most of your time. Here's a glimpse into what a day in the life using a productivity app might look like:
1. Login to view lifeboard: The lifeboard allows you to see all your areas in one spot- a comprehensive look at your life. It encourages you to start the day with a reminder of your priorities.
2. Daily Planning: Over breakfast, you open the dayboard to plan your day. You look at the meetings and other events on your calendar and allocate time for each task with a side-by-side view.
3. Task Management: You organize your tasks into categories, set due dates, and assign priorities. The app's task management features help you stay organized and focused.
4. Work Session: You start your work session and follow the plan set for the day to help you get closer to your goals. Easily add new tasks that pop up with the "+ add new task" button on the right upper hand corner.
5. Note-taking: During a chat with a colleague, you have a great idea or remembered you need to send an email later. Use the brain dump feature for a "virtual sticky note." Get back to it later when you have more time.
6. Task Completion: As you complete tasks, you mark them as done in the app. The satisfaction of checking off items keeps you motivated.
7. Notifications: The app sends you notifications for upcoming tasks and reminders, ensuring you stay on track.
8. Review and Reflection: You review your progress for the day. Head back to the lifeboard to visually see just how much you accomplished!
9. Unplug: In the evening, you receive a notification encouraging you to unplug and take time for self-care, whether it's reading, exercising, or spending quality time with loved ones.
10. Bedtime Routine: You use the app to plan your bedtime routine, ensuring you get enough rest for the next day.
11. Data Sync: The app syncs your data to the cloud, ensuring your progress and plans are accessible on all your devices.
Throughout the day, Alleo.ai serves as a personal assistant and life coach, helping you manage tasks, stay organized, and make the most of your time. It keeps you accountable to your goals.
This is just a simple overview of how to use Alleo! There are many more perks-try it out for yourself.